We have been building, preserving, and creating wealth for our clients since 1999. Our process for managing money is based on three things that make us exceptional among advisors.
1. Strict attention to the risk tolerance and goals of the investor.
As your financial advisors, we have a legal, fiduciary responsibility to build your portfolio in a way that makes you comfortable. To do this, we structure your portfolio so that it lines up with your individual risk tolerance and long-term goals.
2. Constant focus on value and reasonable price.
We pick our investments based on intrinsic, reasonable value and current price. We only invest in those companies that are well-managed and have a competitive advantage. We like to buy incredible businesses when the overall market is taking a nose dive. This might feel contrarian, but it’s how we get you great deals on companies with long-term value.
3. Using options to take advantage of market volatility.
Options are one of our most effective secret weapons because they are frequently misunderstood or viewed as too complicated by other advisors. Options can potentially increase your returns and/or reduce your portfolio risk. They are a tactic that helps us create robust and resilient portfolios. We are fortunate to have on our team one of the leading industry educators on options, so if you have any questions on how they can be implemented in your portfolio, please ask!
FREE PORTFOLIO REVIEW
Put us to the test! If you would like to see how we would manage your portfolio differently than your current advisor, simply fill out the form below.
In a simple thirty-minute conversation, we will:
Review your current portfolio and discuss:
- Your current portfolio’s risk;
- What you pay to own the portfolio;
- What would happen to your portfolio in bear and bull markets (stress test).
Create a proposed portfolio that:
- Implements our key priorities of risk tolerance, value investing, and options;
- Outlines what you would pay to own the portfolio;
- Stress tests the portfolio to show you what would happen in a bear or bull market.
The Iron Gate Global Portfolio Assessment
Contact us for a free portfolio review. We will discuss and answer the following questions:
- Are you maximizing your returns?
- Are there any risks that you are unaware of?
- How would an Iron Gate portfolio differ and why?